Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New Eating Habits

After last week having better learned about my spiritual living I decided to go more on the physical aspect of my life. This week I made an effort to eat a fruit and a vegetable every meal. I have discovered that the Cafeteria really does a good job of giving us great vegetables to eat. However, I found it hard on day 3 to keep on eating those apples and bananas that we only have. I had a large variety of vegetables to choose from and then a very limited selection of fruits. Once leaving Luther I found it even harder to make this effort to eat a fruit and a vegetable at every meal. I found that at one meal I would eat a fruit and at a different meal I would eat a vegetable. Then I also got in the debate if a tomato was a fruit or a vegetable with other people. I found though that eating healthier allowed be to get better sleep at night. I was also more alert during my classes during the day.

No comments: